Please carefully read the following information before sending the appeal in the form of an electronic document.
1. Appeals sent in the form of an electronic document through the official website of the GBUZ "DS No. 68 DZM" are received by the head doctor of the clinic.
2. Before sending the appeal in the form of an electronic document, it is necessary to correctly fill out the questionnaire.
3. The procedure for consideration of citizens' appeals established by the Federal Law of May 2, 2006 59-FZ "On the Procedure for Considering Appeals of Citizens of the Russian Federation" applies to all appeals of citizens, with the exception of appeals that are subject to consideration in the manner established by federal constitutional laws and other federal the laws.
4. In the field for entering the appeal text in the form of an electronic document, intended for compulsory completion, you state the essence of the proposal, statement or complaint in accordance with Art. 7 of the Federal Law of May 2, 2006 No. 59-ФЗ “On the Procedure for Considering Appeals of Citizens of the Russian Federation”.
5. If in the text you sent in the form of an electronic document contained in the text input field of the appeal in the form of an electronic document, you did not state the essence of the proposal, statement or complaint, but only a link to the application or to the content of the website containing the essence of the proposal , statements or complaints, then the answer on the essence of the proposal, statement or complaint set forth in the attachment file or on the website is not given.
6. Please note that the grounds for refusing to consider the appeal may be:
the appeal duplicates the previously accepted appeal;
the questionnaire contains invalid information about yourself or the address for a response;
the appeal contains foul language, offensive language;
the text of the appeal is not written correctly according to the presentation and (or) the content;
the impossibility of considering the application without providing the necessary documents and (or) personal signature;
appeal does not contain specific statements, complaints, suggestions.
7. Information on the personal data of the authors of applications sent in the form of an electronic document is stored and processed in compliance with the requirements of the Russian legislation on personal data.
8. The service may not be available for some models of devices or mobile operators.
You can also leave feedback about our work on the page Reviews