(Letter of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation dated May 14, 2015 No. 15-3 / 10 / 2-2115 “On medical contraindications for the placement of minors in the organization of leisure and recreation”)
for spa treatment *
- Diseases in the acute and subacute stage, including acute infectious diseases before the end of the isolation period.
- Sexually transmitted diseases.
- Chronic diseases in the acute stage.
- Carriage of infectious diseases.
- Infectious diseases of the eyes and skin.
- Parasitic diseases.
- Diseases accompanied by persistent pain syndrome requiring constant use of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances.
- Tuberculosis of any localization in the active stage.
- Neoplasms of unspecified nature.
- Malignant neoplasms requiring treatment, including chemotherapy.
- Epilepsy with ongoing seizures, including pharmacoresistant.
- Epilepsy with clinical remission less than 6 months.
- Mental and behavioral disorders in a state of exacerbation and pose a danger to themselves and others.
- Mental and behavioral disorders caused by substance use.
- Cachexia of any origin.
* Order No. 281n of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation of 05/05/2016. (Appendix 3).
Adaptation of children to the new conditions of a temporary children's collective is a complex and painstaking psychological and pedagogical process associated with the need for each child to use all the skills and independence, concentration of all his personal qualities and character traits. Therefore, try not to worry yourself, so that your excitement is not transmitted to the child. So you will help your children during the adaptation period (on average, it lasts 7-10 days).
- We strongly recommend that all jewelry (earrings, chains) be removed from the child.
The sanatorium is not responsible for the safety of jewelry, bijouterie, and body crosses.
- It’s forbidden to bring mobile phones to the sanatorium .
- Groups are formed by age.
- In order to optimize rehabilitation, parents are obliged to talk with the attending physician and with the teacher about the characteristics of the child’s character and behavior, and answer questions about the adaptation of the grid.
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; The sanatorium is not responsible for unmarked things.
We strongly recommend increasing the volume of replaceable clothes and underwear to 3 sets (underpants, a T-shirt, a long-sleeved T-shirt, tights, shorts); summer short or long sleeve t-shirts are the most versatile clothing. They are suitable for walking during the hot hours, and in the evening.
Your child may need up to 7 pairs of underwear for a week.
It is necessary to cover the child’s head with some headgear for a walk, otherwise the risk of overheating and sunstroke increases.
Clothing is selected according to weather conditions.